“David is a knowledgeable industry expert, strong strategic thinker and a polished communicator. “
– General Manager, Asia Pacific at American Express
David has experience delivering speaking engagements, workshops and facilitation program to organizations around the world. He has developed multiple programs listed below or he can develop topics and programs to fit your needs. in the areas of business transformation, change management, innovation, strategy and international business development.
Transformational Leadership: As the world gets more volatile and uncertain, managing complexity becomes the biggest unmet challenge of modern business. David provides the approach and practical application to make this transformation from his real world experiences managing global organizations. This topic is approved for 1.25 SHRM PDC’s and 1.25 HRCI Business recertification credits.
Change & the Pizza Principle: David provides a fun approach to understanding the principles of how to manage change in a complex environment using pizza cooking as simple metaphor.
Innovation in the New Reality: From his real world experience managing Innovation for a Fortune 50 company (and consulting with many others), David discusses how to structure innovation to thrive in disruptive, complex environments.
Ensembling: The Art of High Performance Teams: David utilize current cases and discusses innovative methodologies to developing adaptive, high performance teams and organizations in the new age of growing complexity and uncertainty.
Why Band Kids Get It: David utilizes the concept of marching bands to explain the how to prepare for managing complexity in the New Reality. This fun and simple metaphor makes a big point about preparing success in the coming years.
Entering International Markets with Minimum Risk: David draws from his global experience in American Express and Discover the World Marketing to articulate strategies risk in international ventures. This is a consultative program designed for senior leaders.
The Real World of International Business: David uses entertaining stories to highlight the joy, challenges and dangers of conducting international business. Examples are taken from his own experiences and those of his associates who have touched every corner of the world. Warning: Stories are not politcally correct so may not be appropriate for all audiences.
Negotiation & Culture: Presentation and workshop on the adventurous world of international negotiations from protocols and potential sinkholes across different cultures to gambits and counter moves to approaches for preparing for successful results.
Workshops and Facilitated Programs through the MSS Business Transformation Institute
ASAPTM is a unique portfolio of tools, programs and methodologies MSSBTI has designed to facilitate breakthrough results for our clients. By educating organization how to accelerate the design and development of transformational strategies while ensuring that their organization is fully aligned to vision, direction, and execution; MSSBTI helps organizations transform themselves. MSSBTI has built the ASAPTM programs by drawing from over 30 years of experience leading successful business transformations and through established partnerships with global leaders and innovators in business transformation such as GAP International, Prosci, Gartner, and others.
“[David] is a great facilitator!”– Dean at an Arizona university (program feedback survey)
“[David] delivered one of the best training programs I have attended.” – Executive, Public Sector institution Washington State (program feedback survey)
- Responsive Phoenix: Aspects of the Responsive organization
- StateServ Medical: Strategic Transformation Brainstorming
- Thunderbird Independent Alumni Association: Transformational Leadership
- MSS Business Transformation Institute: Transformational Leadership
- MSS Business Transformation Institute: M&A Integration, Facilitator
- Maricopa Communitiy Colleges: Change Management Workshop
- City of Tacoma: Change Management Workshop
- QED & YPO, Prague: Utilizing Complexity to Your Advantage
- Society for Human Resource Management: Utilizing Complexity to Your Advantage
- MSS Executive Series: Utilizing Complexity to Your Advantage
- MSS Executive Series: Developing a Customer World View
- The Greater Phoenix Economic Council: Creating Innovation
- Global GSA Conference, Las Vegas: Global Travel Trends
- World Aviation Conference, Antwerp: Disruptive Innovation
- China Business Travel Forum, Shanghai: Global Travel Trends
Phone: (480) 494-7038
Linkedin: David William Lee